1. Once Again, My Dear Irene is owned solely by Angeliki Papachroni (Angelica Kalatzi) who is responsible for the writing and sharing. She is not an expert in the field, and all projects must be attempted with caution and additional research. Once Again, My Dear Irene cannot be held responsible for the personal safety of those attempting the projects, or any consequences that may result from the attempts to do these projects.
2. All photos are property of Once Again, My Dear Irene and may not be used by a third party without the appropriate citations. Failure to link back all photos belonging to Once Again, My Dear Irene, will be seen as a copyright violation. Any photos taken from outside sources, by Once Again, My Dear Irene, are credited accordingly.
3.The armchair found on the logo of Once Again, My Dear Irene is a LOUIS XVI GILT WOOD ARM CHAIR, and was found on the internet – thought to be in public domain. Once Again My Dear Irene does not own this image or product. Once Again, My Dear Irene is not associated with this product in any way, and does not endorse it. Once Again, My Dear Irene has altered the color of the armchair.
4. The design, layout, and logo (with the exemption of the armchair) of Once Again, My Dear Irene is the sole property of Angeliki Papachroni and Eleftheria Maria Kalatzi.
5. The content on Once Again, My Dear Irene is the property of Angeliki Papachroni and may only be copied word for word with the appropriate citations.
6. Once Again, My Dear Irene reserves the right to remove, or not approve, any comment that is thought to be upsetting, inappropriate, vulgar, spam, or meant to target a specific group in a derogatory way.
7. Once Again, My Dear Irene is not paid to feature any products in the projects, unless explicitly stated so.